Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When you're down

I created this blog to type my notes from Krav Maga class. I figured that since I'm going to go more often, I can write about the things I learn so I don't forget them.

Last night we focused on ground fighting.

The back of my neck and bone hurts from all the bucking we did.

- proper guard position
- think of gun and spring action
- foot close to butt, only small of your back on the ground, HANDS UP and OPEN COVERING FACE. Keep it there when bucking! My dumb ass was wide open thinking I would get more power in my buck but nope, that's not the way.
- proper way to get up- cover face

Memorable and funny, yet true quote: DO NOT STOP. WHEN YOU STOP, YOU DIE.
i know, pretty sad but in a street fight, it may be true.

No comments: